Please refer to this guide for instructions on how to use the National Kidney Foundation of Hawaii LumiSight Workplace app.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Create a new account
- Daily check-in
- Register for COVID-19 testing
- Submit contact history
- View past check-ins and badges
- Update your profile and settings
What is LumiSight Workplace?
LumiSight Workplace is a self-screening platform that supports the well-being of employees and visitors in workplace communities. It was developed by DataHouse Consulting, a local Hawaii company dedicated to supporting our communities through innovative technology solutions.
How do users access LumiSight Workplace?
Employees and visitors can go to kidneyhi.workplace.lumisight.com or download the LumiSight Workplace mobile app from the App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play (for Android devices).
When you log in for the first time, you will enter your email address, create a password, then confirm your account with a verification code.
How do I check in, register for COVID-19 testing, and submit my contact history?
Follow the steps in this guide to set up your account and perform your first check-in. You need to check in everyday before you report to work. You can also register for COVID-19 testing and submit your contact history, as needed.
Create a new account
1. Open any browser, go to kidneyhi.workplace.lumisight.com and select Create One.
2. Enter your email, then select Sign Up. A verification code will be sent to the email address you enter.
3. Check your email for the verification code.
4. Enter the code and a new password, then select Verify.
5. Confirm your personal information, enter your cell phone number, then select Next.
6. Enter the six-digit code sent to your cell phone, then select Verify. Alternatively, select Skip.
7. When your phone is successfully verified, select Continue.
1. Select Check Your Symptoms to start your daily check-in.
2. Read the daily check-in question regarding symptoms. If you can answer yes to ANY of the symptoms, select Yes. If you can answer no to ALL of the symptoms, select No. When finished, select Done.
3. If you selected Yes, please stay home and follow the guidance provided. Select Confirmed to return to the Home screen.
4. If you selected No, you are clear to come to work and follow the guidance provided. Select Confirmed to return to the Home screen.
Register for COVID-19 testing
You can register yourself or an immediate family member for COVID-19 testing at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport or Hawaiian Monarch Hotel in Waikiki. To register, answer a few questions and complete you or a family member's profile information. You'll receive a QR code that testing personnel will scan when you arrive at the testing site.
Note: CISA workers/exemption holders MUST register for testing on their own account.
1. From the Home screen, select Get COVID testing.
2. Select Register For Testing.
3. Select who the registration is for, the testing location, whether you are a CISA Worker, and the consent checkbox. When finished, select Next.
4. Read the instructions then answer the health-related questions. When finished, select Next.
5. Enter your personal information, then select Next.
6. Enter your payment and billing information, then select Next.
7. When your registration is submitted, you will receive a QR code to scan at the testing site. Select Done to return to the Home screen.
8. To access your QR code, select the test registration from the Registration list. When the results are pending or available, the status will update, and you can review your test details and results.
Submit contact history
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you can help keep our community safe by submitting the locations you've been to and the people you've been in contact with. Go to Contact History to submit your information.